Week of May 20, 2013
Senior Graduation Information
- Seniors, here is some information from the Huntsman Center regarding graduation. Click here for a flyer on general information. Click here for a parking map.
Future Military Chat and Chew
- Date: May 28, 2013
- Time: During 1st Lunch
- Location: Room 225
- All students who have enlisted or are planning to enlist in one of the branches of t he Armed Services are invited to Mr. Hayes room during first lunch on Tuesday, May 28th for a Chat and Chew. Recruiters will be on hand and Mr. Hayes, a 20 year Army Officer and West Point Graduate, will give some advice/counsel from his years of experience in the military--Pizza and pop will be served. See you there!.
Week of May 6, 2013
- Date: May 22, 2013
- Time: After School
- Location: Football Field
- Congratulations, Seniors! You've probably decided what your plans are after graduation, so we want to hear them. Seniors are invited to Decision Day after school on May 22nd to tell us where you're going to college or if you have plans to do religious service or join the workforce or military after graduation. Seniors will be released at 2 pm to go to the football field to play games, participate in a raffle, climb a rock wall, and enjoy some free pizza and cake. This event is only for seniors. See you there!.
Week of April 22, 2013
Fallen Brothers/Cyprus High School 5k Walk/Run Benefit
- Date: June 1, 2013
- Time: 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Cyprus High School Track & Football Field
- Cyprus High School is committed to make a difference, help us with our f ight against suicide, bullying & drug/alcohol abuse by participating in a 5k walk/run in conjunction with the Fallen Brothers Foundatoin Benefit on June 1, 2013. The walk will begin at 4:00pm and will be held at Cyprus High School on the track. The cost to participate is $20.00 for adults which includes a t-shirt. For children under 18 the cost is $10.00 which also includes a t-shirt, if children want to walk only the cost is $5.00. Following the walk there will be dinner and a concert on the football field featuring Nashville country artist Tay Humphrey. The cost of the dinner is $10.00 for adults and $5.00 for children ages 3-10, tickets for dinner can be purchased the day of the event. For more information about this event and to pre register for the 5K walk/run go to www.thefallenbrothersfoundation.com
General Ongoing Announcements
Saturday School CPA Makeup!
- Date: January 26-May 18, 2013
- Location: Room 317
- Time: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
- Attention students - especially Seniors! Do you have a 2.0 CPA? In order to participate in graduation, you must have a 2.0 CPA. If you are below a 2.0, you can attend Saturday School CPA makeups! CPA makeups will be held Saturday, January 26, February 9th/23rd, and then every Saturday in March through the end of the school year. Classes go from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and are held in room 317. Students MUST have homework or releveant school work in order to receive credit. Saturday school sessions in January, February and March are "double 4" Saturdays, meaning students will earn two 4's if they attend the entire session. Please see Mr. Neilson or your counselor if you have questions.
New Tardy Policy
- New Tardy Policy Students: Please go to Cyprus's Website, go to the Pirate Scope and see our new Tardy Policy.
- Cyprus is using a new Gradebook this year. Click here for instructions on how to access your grades
- Cyprus está usando un nuevo programa de Grados este año. Haga clic aquí para las instructiones en Español.
- 2013-2014 Course Catalog is now avaialble. Click here to view.
Problem With Magnetic Calendar
There is an error with the magnetic calendar and the spring parent/teacher conferences. The actual dates are February 13th and 14th, 2013